Click to view
Subject to change without notice
Payment Options and Email info below
Contact Information can also be found in the Weekly Snapshot pdf files
Email BEFORE sending funds
The full Monthly Analytics service has been discontinued.
Sprint Portfolio Signals
Now making available the Portfolio Positions and Trade Signals as orders are entered to manage the Sprint Portfolio. The Sprint Portfolio Position Report includes very brief rationales for each position, recent activity, a Portfolio Analyzer and benchmarking comparison to various Alerian MLP Indices and any current open Limit Orders. All materials are emailed to subscribers in pdf file format with any Trade Signals sent directly via emails.
The preferred methods of payment are clearXchange or PayPal with mailing a check as the alternative method.
clearXchange/QuickPay Payment Instructions: If you have an account at Bank of America or Wells Fargo you can directly send money by accessing your account online and going to Account Services, Transfer, Send & Receive Money. JP Morgan Chase has a similar concept called Chase Person-to-Person QuickPay.
The inputs needed once you are at the “Send Money” screen are as follows:
- Click “Add Recipient”
- On the Add Recipient Screen – First Name: Philip, Last Name: Trinder
- Send By: Select “Email Address” from the pull down menu
- Email: ptrinder[ a t ]mlpprotocol.com (The MLP Protocol account is at Wells Fargo.)
- Enter the appropriate amount from the Price chart above
The instructions are based on Wells Fargo’s online choices but Bank of America and JP Morgan Chase should be similar. More banks are planning on joining this system so additional choices should be available eventually.
PayPal: The PayPal Person to Person payment method is also accepted. When logged into your PayPal account:
- Click on the “Send Money” tab
- In the “To” field, please use the email address: ptrinder[ a t ]mlpprotocol.com
- In the “Amount” field enter the appropriate amount from the Price chart above (the PayPal prices are higher to cover PayPal’s fees, clearXchange and Quickpay do not currently charge fees)
- In the “Purchase” tab please select “Services”
Check by Mail Payment Instructions: Alternatively you can mail a check made out to Philip Trinder to 4020 Marlowe, Houston, Texas 77005. In order to expedite your receipt of any materials you can email a photo of the complete signed check prior to mailing it. Once the emailed photo is received the requested materials will be emailed to you.