Key adjustments from last week:
- Added USA Compression Partners, L.P. (“USAC”) to the Gathering & Processing MLP segment after its IPO at $18 on January 14 (deal size was increased from 10 million units to 11 million units and the price was lowered from the mid-point of $20).
- Added CVR Refining, L.P. (“CVRR”) to the Downstream & Marketing MLP segment after its upsized IPO at $25 on January 16 (deal size was increased from 20 million units to 24 million units and priced at the mid-point price of $25).
- The 10.7 million unit offering by NTI on January 17 was secondary units so did not change total outstanding units and the company did not receive any of the proceeds.
- Adjusted HEP for its 2-for-1 unit split effective January 17.
- Added SunCoke Energy Partners, L.P. (“SXCP”) to the Coal MLP segment after its IPO at $19 on January 17 (priced at the low end of the $19 to $21 price range).
- Quarterly distribution announcements have started with a total of 22 announced so far, 12 increases and 10 held flat.
- Grouped the large MLP ranking charts by segment (3YR FYAT, 3YR FYAT / VCR and Price / DCF per LP). (Subscriber Version)
The MLP Protocol Monthly Analytics Report for January is now available, the February 2013 report will be available after February 1st.
MLP Protocol Weekly Snapshot report: MLPP 011813 Snapshot vFree