- Reworked and enhanced the MLP segment peer group sections in the full monthly report and reworked numerous other pages. Due to the additional pages added in the peer group sections some other pages were removed to try and keep overall size down; however, the full monthly report has now increased to 125 pages. (Subscriber Version)
- This week’s Free Version of the Weekly Snapshot includes a copy the “Other” MLP Peer Group section taken directly from the full Monthly Analytics report for December. The Other segment includes BIP, EMES, FUN, HCLP, OCIR and STON.
- Free version of the Weekly Snapshot now shows highest forward yield in each MLP segment instead of current yield.
- On November 25, Holly Energy Partners (HEP) announced that on November 22, 2013, Matthew P. Clifton notified the Board of Directors that he will retire from his position as Chief Executive Officer effective at the end of day on December 31, 2013. In connection with his notice, the Board appointed Mr. Clifton as Executive Chairman, effective January 1, 2014. As a result of Mr. Clifton’s retirement as Chief Executive Officer and appointment as Executive Chairman, on November 22, 2013, the Board appointed Michael C. Jennings as the Chief Executive Officer of the Company effective January 1, 2014. (Press Release)
- On November 29, Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) confirmed that it had a pipeline rupture on its Panhandle Eastern Pipeline. (News Item)
- On November 29, Rentech Nitrogen Partners (RNF) confirmed that a brief fire occurred in and was isolated to the ammonia synthesis loop of the ammonia plant at its East Dubuque, IL nitrogen fertilizer facility at approximately 9AM CST Friday morning, and was extinguished by plant personnel and the Menominee-Dunleith Fire Department. The Partnership confirmed there were no injuries or chemical releases, nor is there any threat or hazard posed to the community. The plant was shut down in an orderly fashion in response to the fire. An investigation into the cause of the incident is underway. At this time the facility is anticipated to be off-line for several weeks while damages are assessed and repairs are completed. (News Item)
- American Petroleum Tankers Partners (JAT) has refiled its IPO, well technically they withdrew their IPO withdrawal request. (S-1 filing)
- Enable Midstream Partners (ENBL) filed its initial S-1. ENBL is the OGE Energy, CenterPoint Energy and Arclight MLP formed in May of 2013. (S-1 filing)
The MLP Protocol Monthly Analytics Report for December is now available, the January 2014 report will be available the weekend of December 27.
MLP Protocol Weekly Snapshot report: (click to open) MLPP 112913 Snapshot vFree