- Pioneer Southwest Energy Partners (PSE) is no longer in the Upstream MLP segment after completing its merger into Pioneer Natural Resources Company (PXD) on December 17.
- This week’s Free Version of the Weekly Snapshot includes a free copy of the Natural Gas & NGL Pipeline section from the full January 2014 Monthly Analytics report.
- December 20 – Morgan Stanley to Sell Global Oil Merchanting Business to Rosneft mentions they are exploring strategic options for TransMontaigne Partners (TLP)
- December 23 – Kinder Morgan Announces Acquisition of Jones Act Shipping Tankers in U.S. for Approximately $962 Million
- December 23 – Energy Transfer Equity Announces Series of Steps to Further Position It for Value Creation into 2014
- December 23 – Ferrellgas Acquires Motor Propane Service
- December 23 – Regency Energy Partners to Acquire Midstream Assets from Hoover Energy for $290 Million
- December 23 – Regency Energy Partners to Acquire Eagle Rock’s Midstream Business for Approximately $1.3 Billion
- December 23 – Lehigh Gas Partners LP: Announces the Acquisition of Wholesale Motor Fuel Supply Contracts in the Richmond, VA Market
- December 26 – S&P Raises Linn Energy LLC Rating To BB- From B+, Off Watch, Outlook Stable
- December 27 – Northern Tier Energy (NTI) workers may strike Dec. 31 on wages, safety issues: Teamsters
The MLP Protocol Monthly Analytics Report for January 2014 is now available, the February 2014 report will be available the weekend of January 31.
MLP Protocol Weekly Snapshot report: (click to open) MLPP 122713 Snapshot vFree