- Adjusted Southcross Energy Partners (SXE) for its 8.0 million unit equity offering pricing at $16.50 (8.4% discount to close prior to announcing the equity deal on January 29).
- January 27 – Williams, Williams Partners Realign Leadership Responsibilities For Northeast G&P And Corporate Strategic Development
- January 27 – Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. Announces Asphalt Supply And Marketing Agreement With All States Asphalt, Inc.
- January 28 – Rentech Nitrogen Partner (RNF) filed a mixed shelf registration that included registering 12.5 million RNF units for future sale by Rentech, Inc. (RTK). RTK currently holds 23.25 million RNF units so this registers ~53.8% of their current holdings and may pressure RNF’s units price until the sale is finalized. (Filing)
- January 28 – General Partner of Summit Midstream Partners, LP Announces Closing of Acquisition of Equity Interests in Ohio Gathering From Blackhawk Midstream
- January 29 – TransMontaigne Partners L.P. Announces That It Has Entered into a Capacity Lease Agreement Relating to the Razorback System
The MLP Protocol Monthly Analytics Report for February 2014 is now available (based on January 31, 2014 closing prices), the March 2014 report will be available the weekend of February 28.
The MLP Protocol Sprint Portfolio Position Report for January 2014 is now available (based on January 3, 2014 closing prices), the February 2014 report will be available the weekend of February 7.
MLP Protocol Weekly Snapshot report: (click to open) MLPP 013114 Snapshot vFree