- Adjusted Kinder Morgan Energy Partners (KMP) for its 6.9 million common unit offering at $78.32 (2% discount to prior close) on February 18.
- Adjusted DCR Watch page to show some additional data in the table, including 3 Year Forward Distribution Growth assumptions, and dropped the bar chart. When the 3 Year Forward Distribution Growth assumption is a negative value that reflects my concerns for a possible future distribution cut, the lower the assumption the more I am concerned. (Subscriber Version)
- February 18 – Oiltanking Partners Announces Board Of Director Changes
- February 18 – Exterran Announces Retirement of CFO William M. Austin
- February 18 – Genesis Energy, L.P. Announces New Gulf Coast Import / Export Terminal With Unit Train And Deepwater Dock Access
- February 18 – Energy Transfer Partners Announces Long-Term Agreement With XTO Energy To Provide Gathering And Processing Services In The Permian Basin
- February 21 – Teekay Offshore Acquires ALP Maritime Services And Orders Four Long-Haul Towage Newbuildings
- February 21 – Moody’s Upgrades Magellan Midstream To Baa1
- February 21 – MLP Data: Weekly Intelligence for MLP Investors
The MLP Protocol Monthly Analytics Report for February 2014 is now available (based on January 31, 2014 closing prices), the March 2014 report will be available the weekend of February 28.
The MLP Protocol Sprint Portfolio Position Report for February 2014 is now available (based on February 7, 2014 closing prices), the March 2014 report will be available the weekend of March 8.
MLP Protocol Weekly Snapshot report: (click to open) MLPP 022114 Snapshot vFree
UPDATE: February 23 – Kinder Morgan Barron’s Article Response