- Adjusted DCP Midstream Partners (DPM) for its 12.5 million common unit offering at $48.90 (3.1% discount) on February 26.
- Added Yield Plus Growth data and charts. (Subscriber Version)
- February 24 – TransMontaigne Partners L.P. Announces That It Has Entered into a Terminaling Services Agreement Relating to Bunker Fuel Tankage
- February 25 – Williams Reaches Agreement With Corvex And Soroban
- February 25 – DCP Midstream Partners Announces a Dropdown and Organic Growth Project Totaling $1.4 Billion
- February 25 – Williams Partners signs agreement to acquire Williams’ Canadian Assets for $1.2 Billion
- February 27 – S&P Revises Atlas Pipeline Partners Rating Outlook to Negative From Stable
- February 28 – Eagle Rock Energy Partners and Regency Energy Partners Receive Second Request from Federal Trade Commission
- February 28 – SunCoke Energy Partners Registers to Sell Up to 14.3 Million Primary Common Units and 17.9 Million Secondary Common Units, mainly the Common Units held by Sun Coal & Coke, LLC upon conversion of their Subordinated Units into Common Units (S-3)
- February 28 – NGL Energy Partners Registers to Sell 8.1 Million Secondary Common Units, registering the 8.1 Million units from their December 2, 2013 private placement (S-3)
The MLP Protocol Monthly Analytics Report for March 2014 is now available (based on February 28, 2014 closing prices), the April 2014 report will be available the weekend of March 28.
The MLP Protocol Sprint Portfolio Position Report for February 2014 is now available (based on February 7, 2014 closing prices), the March 2014 report will be available the weekend of March 8.
MLP Protocol Weekly Snapshot report: (click to open) MLPP 022814 Snapshot vFree