- Adjusted Atlas Resource Partners (ARP) for its 5.5 million common unit offering at $21.18 (4.1% discount) on March 3.
- Adjusted Vanguard Natural Resources (VNR) for its offering of 7.0 million Series B Preferred Units (VNRAP) at $25 per unit (5.5% discount) on March 4.
- March 3 – QR Energy Acquires General Partner; Management Incentive Fee Structure Eliminated
- March 4 – Star Gas Partners, L.P. Announces Closing of Griffith Energy Acquisition
- March 4 – Enbridge plans $7 billion project to replace pipeline
- March 4 – Williams Partners L.P. Completes $1.5 Billion Offering of Senior Notes
- March 4 – Jury awards Energy Transfer Partners $319M in pipeline dispute
- March 4 – Memorial Production Partners LP to Acquire Oil and Gas Properties
- March 5 – Constellation Energy Partners: Former Sponsor, an Exelon Subsidiary, Seeks to Recover Damages from the Company in a New Delaware Lawsuit
- March 6 – FERC upholds rates on Seaway pipeline
- March 7 – Energy Transfer Announces Open Season for Bakken/Three Forks Transportation Service to Multiple Markets
- March 7 – Devon Energy and Crosstex Energy Complete Transaction to Create EnLink Midstream
- March 7 – Southcross Energy Partners, L.P. Acquires South Texas Pipelines
- March 7 – MLP Data: Weekly Intelligence For Master Limited Partnership Investors
Links to the Investor Relations websites for all the MLPs can be found here.
The MLP Protocol Sprint Portfolio Position Report for March 2014 is now available (based on March 7, 2014 closing prices), the April 2014 report will be available the weekend of April 4.
MLP Protocol Weekly Snapshot report: (click to open) MLPP 030714 Snapshot vFree