- Adjusted Crosstex Energy Partners (XTEX, now ENLK) and Crosstex Inc. (XTXI, now ENLC) for the merger with Devon Energy’s (DVN) midstream assets and the name change to EnLink Midstream. EnLink Midstream will be publicly traded through two entities: EnLink Midstream, LLC (ENLC), the publicly traded general partner entity, and EnLink Midstream Partners, LP (ENLK), the master limited partnership.
- Adjusted Summit Midstream Partners (SMLP) for its 9 million common unit offering (upsized from 8 million) at $38.75 (3.1% discount) on March 11 and its announced $305 million drop down acquisition. Only 5.3 million common units were primary issuance, the other 3.7 million and the full over allotment came from selling unitholders so SMLP will not receive any of the proceeds from the secondary units.
- Adjusted Atlas Pipeline Partners (APL) for its offering of 4.4 million Class E Cumulative Redeemable Perpetual Preferred Units on March 12 at $25 per unit.
- Adjusted Seadrill Partners (SDLP) for its 10.4 million common unit offering at $30.60 (3.6% discount) on March 11 and its announced West Auriga drop down acquisition.
- March 10 – Global Infrastructure Investors sold 8 million units of Access Midstream Partners (ACMP) at $54.85 (4.5% discount). ACMP will not receive any of the proceeds.
- March 10 – DCP Midstream Partners Announces Pricing of 2.70% Senior Notes and 5.60% Senior Notes
- March 11 – SunCoke Energy Partners, L.P. Hosts Investor Day and Announces Expected Increase in Cash Distribution and Plans for Initial Dropdown Transaction
- March 12 – Four Contract Workers Injured in Flash Fire At an Enterprise Products Partners (EPD) Natural Gas Processing Plant
- March 13 – Global Partners Affirms 2013 EBITDA Guidance; Will Restate Interim 2013 Quarters Primarily to Correct Accounting For RINs
- March 14 – Kinder Morgan Expects to Meet or Exceed 2014 Financial Expectations
- March 14 – Martin Midstream Partners L.P. Announces Pricing of $150 Million of Add-On 7.250% Senior Notes Due 2021
Links to the Investor Relations websites for all the MLPs can be found here.
The MLP Protocol Sprint Portfolio Position Report for March 2014 is now available (based on March 7, 2014 closing prices), the April 2014 report will be available the weekend of April 4.
MLP Protocol Weekly Snapshot report: (click to open) MLPP 031414 Snapshot vFree