- Adjusted OCI Partners (OCIP) for 4Q13 results, updated guidance and the planned timing change for its debottlenecking project, moving it into the fourth quarter of 2014 instead of the third quarter.
- Adjusted Regency Energy Partners (RGP) for the closing of its acquisition of PVR Partners (PVR) on March 20.
- March 17 – Niska Gas Storage Partners (NKA) Completes Private Placement of $575 million of Senior Notes
- March 18 – Sunoco Logistics Partners (SXL) oil pipeline leaks in Ohio nature preserve
- March 18 – Summit Midstream Partners (SMLP) Announces Closing of Red Rock Drop Down Acquisition
- March 19 – DCP Midstream (DPM) To Expand Sour Processing Capacity In Permian
- March 19 – Eagle Rock Energy Partners (EROC) Announces Filing of Its Definitive Proxy Statement With SEC and Date for Special Meeting for Unitholder Approval for Regency Transaction
- March 20 – BreitBurn Energy Partners (BBEP) files a $200 Million equity ATM program
- March 20 – OCI Partners (OCIP) Announces Launch of $399 million Term Loan B Re-Pricing Transaction
- March 20 – EnLink Midstream (ENLK) Announces Pricing of Secondary Offering of 18 Million Common Units by Selling Unitholders (ENLK will not receive any proceeds and total common outstanding units will not change, units priced at ~4.9% discount)
- March 20 – Michigan subpoenas Ferrellgas (FGP) in probe of propane price hikes
- March 20 – MarkWest Energy Partners (MWE) Increases Revolving Credit Facility to $1.3 Billion and Extends Maturity to 2019
Links to the Investor Relations websites for all the MLPs can be found here.
The MLP Protocol Sprint Portfolio Position Report for March 2014 is now available (based on March 7, 2014 closing prices), the April 2014 report will be available the weekend of April 4.
MLP Protocol Weekly Snapshot report: (click to open) MLPP 032114 Snapshot vFree
You should be able to rotate the view using Adobe Acrobat. Try opening a pdf file and then look at the items at the top, there should be one called “View,” click on the word View and the first item on the pull down menu should be “Rotate View.”
IT would be helpful if you could prepare the reports do they can be rotated for easier review. Otherwise, great on-going workups! Keep it up. Richard