- Adjusted Exterran Partners (EXLP) for its 5.4 million common unit offering at $28.26 (4.2% discount) on March 27 and made pro forma adjustments for their MidCon Compression acquisition.
- March 25 – Memorial Production (MEMP) Acquires Eagle Ford Properties for $173 Million
- March 25 – Kinder Morgan (KMP) to Invest Approximately $1 Billion to Expand Vast CO2 Network
- March 26 – Calumet Specialty Products (CLMT) to acquire ADF Holdings for $235 Million
- March 26 – Calumet Specialty Products (CLMT) Announces Pricing of $900 Million Upsized Private Placement of 6.5% Senior Notes due 2021
- March 26 – Legacy Reserves (LGCY) Announces Two Bolt-On Acquisitions
- March 27 – Ferrellgas (FGP) Acquires Country Boys Gas
- March 29 – MLP Data: Weekly Intelligence For Master Limited Partnership Investors
Links to the Investor Relations websites for all the MLPs can be found here.
The MLP Protocol Sprint Portfolio Position Report for March 2014 is now available (based on March 7, 2014 closing prices), the April 2014 report will be available the weekend of April 4.
MLP Protocol Weekly Snapshot report: (click to open) MLPP 032814 Snapshot vFree