- April 14 – J.P. Morgan suggests five high-yielding MLP energy infrastructure stocks
- April 14 – Moody’s Changes Plains All American’s (PAA) Outlook To Positive
- April 14 – USA Compression (USAC) filed a mixed shelf registration
- April 14 – Mid-Con Energy Partners (MCEP) Announces Borrowing Base Increase of $20 Million to $170 Million
- April 14 – EV Energy Partners (EVEP), EnerVest Announce Organization Changes and Promotions
- April 14 – Boardwalk Partners (BWP), Regency Partners (RGP) upgraded at BAML
- April 15 – Moody’s upgrades Regency Energy Partners (RGP) to Ba2
- April 15 – Plains All American Pipeline (PAA) sells $700MM of 4.7% Senior Notes due 2044
- April 15 – Riverstone sells 14.5 million Regency Energy Partners (RGP) units in a private placement
- April 16 – Oxford Resource Partners (OXF) Announces Sale of Illinois Basin Assets
- April 16 – Global Infrastructure Partners is exploring a sale of its 50% stake in the Ruby Pipeline, Kinder Morgan Inc. (KMI) owns the other 50% of Ruby
- April 16 – CVR Partners (UAN) Names Mark A. Pytosh As Chief Executive Officer
- April 17 – Dynagas LNG Partners (DLNG) Announces New 13-Yr Time-Charter Contract For The Clean Force And Amendment Of Current Contract Expiration Date
Links to the Investor Relations websites for all the MLPs can be found here.
The MLP Protocol Sprint Portfolio Position Report for April 2014 is now available (based on April 4, 2014 closing prices), the May 2014 report will be available the weekend of May 2.
MLP Protocol Weekly Snapshot report: (click to open) MLPP 041814 Snapshot vFree