- Adjusted New Source Energy Partners (NSLP) for its 3.0 million (upsized slightly from 2.8 million) common unit offering at $23.25 (6.4% discount) on April 23.
- Adjusted SunCoke Energy Partners (SXCP) for its 2.8 million common unit offering at $29.03 (0.1% discount) on April 24 and made pro forma adjustments for its planned drop down acquisition.
- April 21 – Capital Properties, Inc. Announces Agreement with Sprague Resources (SRLP)
- April 21 – Hedgeye adds the Atlas Energy group (APL, ARP, ATLS) to its Best Short Ideas list with a full report released Thursday April 24
- April 22 – Enterprise Products (EPD) To Build Ethane Export Facility On Texas Gulf Coast
- April 23 – Capital Product Partners L.P. Announces Management Transition
- April 23 – SunCoke Energy, Inc. (SXC) Announces Agreement on First Dropdown Transaction to SunCoke Energy Partners (SXCP)
- April 24 – Atlas Pipeline Partners (APL) Announces Significant Expansion Of Pioneer Contract And New Growth In Permian Basin
- April 24 – Williams (WPZ) shuts down Wyoming gas processing plant after explosion
- April 24 – Dynagas LNG Partners (DLNG) – Arctic Aurora Acquisition (equity deal coming soon, perhaps they announce the 1Q14 distribution then do an offering right after)
- April 24 – Global Partners (GLP) Announces Pipeline Connection Agreement
- April 25 – SunCoke Energy Partners (SXCP) Announces Tender Offer for up to $160 Million of the 7.625% Senior Notes Due 2019 of SunCoke Energy, Inc.
- April 26 – MLP Data: Weekly Intelligence For Master Limited Partnership Investors
Links to the Investor Relations websites for all the MLPs can be found here.
The MLP Protocol Sprint Portfolio Position Report for April 2014 is now available (based on April 4, 2014 closing prices), the May 2014 report will be available the weekend of May 2.
MLP Protocol Weekly Snapshot report: (click to open) MLPP 042514 Snapshot vFree