- Adjusted Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) for its 3.6 million common unit offering at $41.51 (4% discount) on May 6 and made pro forma adjustments for their announced $135 million acquisition of interests in West Texas LPG Limited from Atlas Pipeline Partners (APL).
- Added GasLog Partners (GLOP) to the Marine MLP group after its successful IPO at $21 on May 6.
- Adjusted Atlas Resource Partners (ARP) for its 13.5 million common unit offering at $19.90 (3% discount) on May 8 and made estimated pro forma adjustments for their announced $420 million acquisition of oil assets in Rangely Field.
- Added PBF Logistics Partners (PBFX) to the Terminal & Storage MLP group after its successful IPO at $23 on May 8.
- 1Q14 financial updates are ongoing.
- May 5 – OCI Partners (OCIP) Announces Implementation of a State-of-the-Art Methanol Truck Loading Facility
- May 5 – Memorial Production (MEMP) to buy oil assets in Wyoming for $935 million
- May 5 – Atlas Pipeline Partners (APL) Enters Into Definitive Agreement To Sell Subsidiaries Holding Interests In West Texas LPG Pipeline to Martin Midstream Partners (MMLP) for $135 Million
- May 7 – Atlas Resource Partners (ARP) To Acquire Low Decline Oil Properties for $420 million
- May 7 – Regency Energy Partners (RGP) To Construct New Processing Facility and NGL Pipeline in North Louisiana
- May 7 – QEP Resources Announces Agreement to Sell Membership Interests in Green River Processing to QEP Midstream Partners (QEPM) for $230 Million
- May 9 – SunCoke Energy Partners (SXCP) Completes Acquisition of 33 Percent Interest in Haverhill and Middletown Facilities
- May 10 – MLP Data: Weekly Intelligence For Master Limited Partnership Investors
Recent IPO Filings:
Links to the Investor Relations websites for all the MLPs can be found here.
The MLP Protocol Sprint Portfolio Position Report for May 2014 is now available (based on May 2, 2014 closing prices), the June 2014 report will be available after June 2.
MLP Protocol Weekly Snapshot report: (click to open) MLPP 050914 Snapshot vFree