- Adjusted ONEOK Partners (OKS) for its 12.1 million common unit offering (upsized from 11 million units) at $52.94 (3.5% discount) on May 12.
- Adjusted USA Compression Partners (USAC) for its 6.6 million common unit offering (1 million units plus the over-allotment were units from a selling unitholder) at $25.59 (4.4% discount) on May 13.
- Adjusted BreitBurn Energy Partners (BBEP) for its offering of 7 million 8.25% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Units at $25.00 on May 14.
- 1Q14 financial updates are ongoing.
- May 12 – Access Midstream Partners’ (ACMP) Utica East Ohio complex Announces Major Expansion, New Commitments, New Customer Spur Growth
- May 12 – U.S. Silica (SLCA) Announces Price Increases On Fine Whole Grain Silica Products (seems bullish for EMES and HCLP pricing power)
- May 12 – Kinder Morgan’s (KMI) chairman and CEO, Richard Kinder, bought 100,000 shares of company stock on the open market
- May 12 – Atlas Resource Partners (ARP) Completes Acquisition Of Natural Gas Assets In West Virginia And Virginia
- May 12 – Gasoline spilled at Kinder Morgan (KMI) pumping station in South Carolina
- May 12 – Eagle Rock Energy Partners’ (EROC) CFO resigns
- May 13 – U.S. Oil-Export Ban Is Under Review, Administration Signals It Could Relax Decades-Old Rules Amid Growing Supply
- May 15 – Plains All American (PAA) Pipeline break spills crude oil into Los Angeles neighborhood
- May 15 – KNOT Offshore Partners (KNOT) Files to Offer up to $750 Million in Mixed Securities
- May 17 – MLP Data: Weekly Intelligence For Master Limited Partnership Investors
Links to the Investor Relations websites for all the MLPs can be found here.
The MLP Protocol Sprint Portfolio Position Report for May 2014 is now available (based on May 2, 2014 closing prices), the June 2014 report will be available after June 2.
MLP Protocol Weekly Snapshot report: (click to open) MLPP 051614 Snapshot vFree